Make Learning Personal:
The What, Who, WOW, Where and Why
Did you know that your school can have a MLP Virtual Book Study with the co-author! Learn About it Here!
Put learning back into the hands of the learner!
Through personalized learning, education as we know it is transformed as learners are empowered to take control of their own learning. This thorough and timely resource draws on Universal Design for Learning® principles to create a powerful shift in classroom dynamics by guiding learners to become self-directed, self-monitoring, and self-motivated. You’ll discover:
- A system that includes tools and strategies to reduce barriers and maximize learning for all learners.
- A clear explanation distinguishing personalized learning from differentiation and individualized instruction.
- Teachers’ personal stories of moving through the Stages of Personalized Learning Environments to transform teacher and learner roles and school culture.
- Background information on developing a rationale on why to personalize learning.
- Strategies to create the change that occurs with the culture shift that happens in classrooms and schools as you personalize learning.