Make Learning Personal offers Professional Learning Services designed to personalize the learning experience and to provide the skills educators need to create self-sustaining personalized learning environments.
MLP Virtual Book Study with the co-author!
Goal of the MLP Virtual Book Study:
To help you build a common language and understanding around personalized learning that can serve as a foundation in creating learner-centered environments.
Are you ready to jump into learning more about personalized learning? I would be excited to be a part of your journey with your staff as you read Make Learning Personal. I will join you at a date and time that we coordinate as you complete each chapter with a live 1-hour webinar.
Learn More about the MLP VIrtual Book Study!
5 W’s of Personalized Learning® Standalone eCourse
This eCourse includes:
- 5 modules each with 3 videos, resources, and websites
- Optional activities similar to 5 W’s of Personalized Learning eCourse
- Ability to build a Community of Practice with educators from around world
- An in-depth look into the What, Who, WOW, Where and Why of Personalized Learning. (See descriptions below)
- Make Learning Personal pages referenced throughout the eCourse.
Learn More about the 5 W’s of Personalized Learning® Standalone eCourse!
How to Personalize Learning (PL) – Getting Started Professional Learning Series
The How to Personalize Learning (PL) – Getting Started Professional Learning Series will provide a set of foundation skills where teachers can implement personalized learning using the UDL (Universal Design for Learning) Lens in daily practice.
- Getting Started, Part 1: “Discover the Learner using the UDL Lens”
- Getting Started, Part 2: “UDL Lesson Review Process”
- Getting Started, Part 3: “Lesson Design with All Learners in Mind
- Getting Started Coaching Program for Parts 1, 2 and 3
If you would like to know more about MLP Professional Learning Services for your school or organization, please Contact Me.