Make Learning Personal offers Professional Learning Services designed to personalize the learning experience and to provide the skills educators need to create self-sustaining personalized learning environments.
NEW – Summer 2018!
“Discover the Learner Using the UDL Lens!” Online Workshop
Do you want to learn how to use the UDL Lens of Access, Engage and Express to empower your learners this school year so they can begin to learn the skills to be independent, self-directed learners; learners with AGENCY?
Learn how to…
- Adapt the Learner Profile for your class!
- Build a Personal Learning Backpack for your Learners!
- Develop Personal Learning Plans with your Learners!
Learn More and Register for the “Discover the Learner” Online Workshop…
MLP Virtual Book Study with the co-author!
Goal of the MLP Virtual Book Study:
To help you build a common language and understanding around personalized learning that can serve as a foundation in creating learner-centered environments.
Are you ready to jump into learning more about personalized learning? I would be excited to be a part of your journey with your staff as you read Make Learning Personal. I will join you at a date and time that we coordinate as you complete each chapter with a live 1-hour webinar.
Learn More about the MLP VIrtual Book Study!
5 W’s of Personalized Learning® Standalone eCourse
This eCourse includes:
- 5 modules each with 3 videos, resources, and websites
- Optional activities similar to 5 W’s of Personalized Learning eCourse
- Ability to build a Community of Practice with educators from around world
- An in-depth look into the What, Who, WOW, Where and Why of Personalized Learning. (See descriptions below)
- Make Learning Personal pages referenced throughout the eCourse.
Learn More and Register for the 5 W’s of Personalized Learning® Standalone eCourse!
How to Personalize Learning (PL) – Getting Started Professional Learning Series
The How to Personalize Learning (PL) – Getting Started Professional Learning Series will provide a set of foundation skills where teachers can implement personalized learning using the UDL (Universal Design for Learning) Lens in daily practice.
- Getting Started, Part 1: “Discover the Learner using the UDL Lens”
- Getting Started, Part 2: “UDL Lesson Review Process”
- Getting Started, Part 3: “Lesson Design with All Learners in Mind
- Getting Started Coaching Program for Parts 1, 2 and 3
If you would like to know more about MLP Professional Learning Services for your school or organization, please Contact Me.